Integrated Pest Management Program
Department of Plant Science and Landscape Architecture, Department of Extension
What is IPM?Introduction Management Practices
Program AreasFruit Greenhouse Invasive Species IPM Curriculum Nursery School IPM Turf and Landscape Vegetables
ResourcesPublications Organizations Participation / Opportunities Related Links
Here are some helpful websites of programs related to the University of Connecticut.
- Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (DEEP)
- Connecticut Invasive Plant Working Group (CIPWG)
- Connecticut Purple Loosestrife Program
- CT Farm Risk Management and Crop Insurance Program
- CT Extension Forestry Program
- Soil Nutrient Analysis Laboratory
- UConn Master Gardener Program
- UConn Plant Database of Trees, Shrubs and Vines
- UConn Plant Diagnostic Laboratory
- UConn Turf Program
- University of Connecticut Cooperative Extension System
- Water Quality and the Home Landscape
Upcoming IPM Events
Municipal Grounds and Sports Turf Academy
March 14 & 15, 2017, 8 am-4 pm
W.B. Young Building, 1376 Storrs Road, Room 100
University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
The registration fee is $180.00.
$20 discount ($160 per person) for groups of 3 or more. Student registration is $25.
Walk-in registrations are welcome, but must be paid by cash or check.
Registration fee includes refreshments, lunch, and an information packet.
Pesticide Recertification Credits – 7 Credits/Categories 3A, 3B, & PA
Program and registration information.
Register online. (Online registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on March 12.)
Or send in a Mail-in registration form.
Questions? Contact: Vickie Wallace, firstname.lastname@example.org, (860) 885-2826
IPM Program new color posters now available on the website.
2016-2017 New England Vegetable Management Guide is now available through the UConn Office of Communications and on-line at store.uconn.edu. Cost is $25 plus shipping.
2017-2018 New England Greenhouse Floriculture Guide is available through the UConn Office of Communications at 860-486-3336, and online here. Cost is $40.
2015-2016 New England Small Fruit Pest Management Guide is now available through the UConn Office of Communications and the on-line store at store.uconn.edu. Cost is $16 plus shipping.