Join us for the second biennial UConn Native Plants & Pollinators Conference! Come for an exciting day of presentations featuring current science-based research and information on supporting pollinators in managed landscapes. This program is designed for growers and other green industry professionals, landscape service providers, landscape architects and designers, town commissions, municipalities, schools, and homeowners. Learn how to utilize native plants to provide the greatest value for pollinators throughout the year!
Register online at: http://s.uconn.edu/pollinators2019
If you wish to pay by check, please click here to download the mail-in registration form.
Early registration is $50.00, by 5 PM on Friday August 30, 2019
$60.00 after 5 pm on August 30, 2019
Students $25.00 with valid school ID
The registration fee includes:
Admission to sessions
Pesticide Recertification credits (pending)
THE REGISTRATION FEE IS NONREFUNDABLE.
Please note that the registration system will accept only one credit card payment per email address, whether for an individual or group registration. If after submitting your individual or group registration, you need to pay for additional registrations, please do so by phone. Please call 860-486-3336 between 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Monarch Waystations, Adam Baker, Doctoral Candidate, Department of Entomology, University of Kentucky
- Asters & Goldenrods: Autumn’s Pollinator Banquet, Heather Holm, Author and Pollinator Educator, Minnetonka, Minnesota
- Evaluating Pollinator Attraction of Herbaceous Perennial Nativars, Annie White, ASLA, PhD, Owner at NECTAR Landscape Design Studio & Consulting, Burlington VT
- Aronia Up Close: Built in Complexity and Potential, Dr. Mark Brand, Department of Plant Science and Landscape Architecture, University of Connecticut
- What We Know About Nativars, Pollinators, and the Nursery Industry: Making Informed Decisions, Dr. Jessica Lubell, Department of Plant Science and Landscape Architecture, University of Connecticut
Pesticide Recertification Credits - Pending
If you are an individual with a disability and need accommodations:
Please contact Vickie Wallace at email@example.com or (860) 885-2826 or Alyssa Siegel-Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-885-2821 as early as possible prior to the event to help us ensure availability. Please be aware that advance notice is necessary as some accommodations may require more time.
Parking is available in the North Parking Garage (103 North Eagleville Road) and South Parking Garage (2366 Jim Calhoun Way). Please bring your parking garage ticket with you to check-in for validation. See Link to UConn Storrs Campus map.
Questions about registration? Contact: Alyssa Siegel-Miles, email@example.com or call 860-885-2821.
We look forward to seeing you on October 3, 2019!